Choose Honest Experts Who Care
In an industry known for broken promises, careless work, and fly-by-night companies, Hartz Sealcoating is a breath of fresh air. We can give you a long list of repeat clients, but you may be more impressed with our long list of customers we have recently told that they could wait another year before needing our services. Delighting our customers with honest advice, courteous and professional service, and competitive prices is the foundation for our growing business.
What we do:
- Delight you with the best experience and value in the industry. Period.
- Use the best commercial products to extend the life of your asphalt, beautify your property, and save you time and money as we prevent costlier repairs
- Answer our phone before and after we’ve done your work, and if you miss us, we call you back
- Schedule work when it is convenient for you
- Give you honest answers to your questions
- Make you nod your head, smile and say, “Darn, those guys are good.”
What we don’t do:
- Leave you dissatisfied, unhappy, or wondering if you’ll ever get ahold of us again
- Concrete repair
- Disappoint you with poor service, poor work ethic or lack of follow-through
- Leave sealer where it shouldn’t be (i.e. on your pavers, stone walks and walls, or in your landscaping)
Plain and simple: we’ll help you minimize the dollars you spend on asphalt maintenance and allow you to focus your budget and attention on making you or your clients happy. Our goal is to provide you the most honest advice, as quickly as possible so you can make a well-informed, cost-effective decision for your asphalt maintenance needs; we won’t try to sell you products or services you don’t need. We can help you create a multi-year strategy to protect your asphalt investment and meet your budget requirements into the future. When you call us you’ll also avoid the additional 10-15% that other companies charge you when they sub your job out to us! Our growing list of repeat customers and references reflects our dedication to great service, but probably more impressive is our yearly list of customers that we help to avoid higher repair costs just by giving sound, straight-forward advice.
Depending on the condition of your asphalt and the type of traffic it gets, we will tailor a cost-effective, comprehensive maintenance program (cleaning, crackfilling, patching, sealing, and re-striping) that will assure you two important benefits. First, when we are finished beautifying and invigorating your property, it will reflect the care and quality that you want to represent. Second, preventative maintenance will stop further deterioration and postpone more costly repairs, saving you thousands in the near future.